Saturday, September 27, 2014

Life's changes

Changes......


We all go thru a period of time in our lives where we decide "Hey, I'm not happy with certain aspects of my life...I'm going to make some changes!"

Well, okay..perhaps not those EXACT words, but something to that effect. I thought I did several years back, and I did make several changes, but nothing to drastic.  Nothing 'out of the norm'.  Nothing that really impacted my life.

I think I'm at that point and time in my life where I'm ready for some REAL changes.  
One of the things I'm focusing on is living a more "Naturally based Life".  What does that even mean?!?  Well, for me, I believe it encompasses everything in my life:  my health, my eating habits, the products I use ON my body, the products I use IN my body as well as everything in between!  Of course, these changes aren't going to be something that happens overnight by any means, but baby steps!
 
So, feel free to join me on my Journey on a Path to Living Naturally!  It's going to be a learning experience for me, but nevertheless, a journey I'm excited to take! 
Please share any experiences you've gone thru that has helped you to live a natural based life!

No comments:

Post a Comment